Located within the confines of Queensland's premier tertiary institution, University of Queensland's St Lucia campus, "UNILODGE" offers an innovative design specifically targeting the needs of the student population.
Completed late 2010, this complex is now under the management of UniLodge Student Living, delivering an accommodation module that not only provides traditional residential services, but also addresses the important unique needs of the visiting student population.
Management by "UNILODGE" offers a more homely approach to standard residential accommodation, with a caring approach to both the accommodation and pastoral needs of the residents.
Some of the attributes of the project included;
- High grade security with CCTV and Access Monitoring.
- Acoustic treatment to building items above statutory requirements.
- Quiet peaceful location, with all apartments having a northern aspect.
- Large private individual bedrooms, including air-conditioning, LCD television & lounge.
- built in storage and study desk.
- Individual private outdoor balcony.
- Abundant undercover secure off street parking.
- Walking access to the University campus.
- Proximity to the neighbouring commercial & recreational precincts of Toowong and Indooroopilly.
- Common recreation area, enabling residents to interact with other residents of the complex.
- Onsite Management ensuring the stable day to day operation, and adding to the overall security of the residence.
- The UniLodge project had a limited release to the market, and was totally sold out within weeks, prior to completion.